Skip to content
August 24, 2019
Wear Skinny Pants
- Colored jeans or pants are definitely in at the moment. This can be toned down with a white jacket, but it can even look good with a patterned top just to give it a little bit of a contrast. Wearing high heels with this will give you the complete look.
- Who says you have to be a youngster in order to wear skinny pants? These pants can look great if you wear them in the right way. You can wear a bright pair of pants which flair out at the bottom, adding a little class and more style. On top, wear a bright top of a contrasting color. You may want to try blue pants with a yellow blouse. Remember that when we refer to the skinny look, it doesn’t always mean that your pants have to be skin tight. Some pants and jeans are super-skinny and some have a straight-leg cut so you are not limited all that much.
- The use of white with a colored pair of jeans is always a classic. Any style of skinny jeans or pants will do for this. You could wear a blouse or something more chic. Even a white blazer will look great with this sort of look. It’s always good to experiment.
- You can even get away with this if you are not that slim. This is possible if you choose the right sort of top that comes down to the widest part of your hips and with that it may be a nice idea to wear boots. Add in a nice wide belt or sash so you focus on this. Look for something that works with your curves. This is where boots always work if you have thick calves because you can just tuck your pants inside.
- The shoes you wear will depend on your figure. For example if you are on the short side, then rather wear something with a heel. You can wear pointy-toed flats for this look for a bit of a change. On this subject, it often depends on you and what your preferences are. Some people prefer pumps and others will go for lacy sorts of shoes. Others can’t get enough of their ballerina shoes. It also depends on the occasion, the season and the time of day so these are all things to take into consideration.
- Remember that accessories like jewellery are also very appealing. Look for big beaded necklaces and a big, wide belt should always be a prime element. A fashionable hat or a pair of sunglasses may just complete your look.
Next PagePrevious Page