- Denim shorts: An absolute must and one of the most sought after pieces of clothing. They are perfect for summertime, for travelling, picnics and others.
- The Wellington boots: Also known as rain boots, these boots can often be seen on rainy days. They are comfortable, waterproof and super trendy.
- The Play suit: Play suits with tribal prints, animal prints and floral patterns remain a big fashion trend. They are perfect for holiday at the seaside and for travelling too.
- Hats and Scarves: Fedoras, big sun hats, as well as bandanas and scarves are great accessories for festivals and concerts. When you feel like your attire is ready, but you are just lacking something to finish the look, put on a hat.
- Maxi dresses: Another trend which women all over the world love – the maxi dress is definitely here to stay. Accentuating the woman’s body’s advantages, the maxi dress may be just what you need to feel extra trendy.
- The Sun dress: Women’s favourite, the sun dress grabs everyone’s attention. It speaks volumes of its wearer: feminine, fun and trendy.
- Gladiator sandals: Despite that their boom was a few years ago, gladiator sandals are still very popular and the perfect shoes for festival fashion. Revealing the feet, yet adding comfort and style, these sandals can’t be beaten by any other.
Festival dressing is no simple art. Here are some ready to go ideas:
Next PagePrevious Page