Skip to content
January 17, 2020
Retro Clothing For Women
- Bohemian. This kind of retro style is known for its free and very comfortable style. This is the kind of clothing people could wear just anywhere and still look great even without trying to look gorgeous in it. Bohemian shirts and dresses choose no body size because it is absolutely free size.
- Hippie. This is the kind of retro dresses that would fit the peace loving kind of people. It is well known for its floral clothing, fringed leather jackets and tunics. This look is very popular during the 1960s.
- Rock. T shirts with band names on it is a big hit way back then that is why it is now being revived by the fashion industry. Only this time, the modern rock band’s name would be printed on it. Such kind would give people the privilege to tell the world the rock band they adore.
- Disco. Disco fever is a hot item way backs the 1970s and it can be shown in the disco retro dresses line. This style is known for its psychedelic patterns, big collars, bell bottoms, beads, tweeds and funky colors. Such style also became the ultimate symbol of discos lovers.
- Mod. This kind of fashion is popular way back in the 1960s. It is known for their sleek and slim fashion design that showcases the best of polo shirts, skirts, slim fit ties, scarves, knitwear and so many more.
- T-Bird Fashion. This kind of clothing line is characterized by white t shirts and leather jackets that never fail to bring that rugged look. This kind of outfit can be worn by both men and women.
- Workout clothes. As the name alone states, this clothing style can be characterized by sweaters, sweat suits and comfortable clothes people would love to wear during their most casual moments.
Next PagePrevious Page