- First things first, always select the right fabric according to the weather. Silk and flowy clothes look really great but they are a little uncomfortable for a long run. Instead, one can go for chiffon; they are not just flowy but allow skin to breathe.
- Secondly, flaunt your curves. Feel proud of your maternity and show-off your over-sized belly. Choose apparels which are comfortable and not tight or body-hugging.
- Thirdly, choose clothes of right size. It is noticed that women choose clothes which are loose and extra baggy for them but it is advisable to choose clothes which fit you well because it is better to look smart than shabby. Choose clothes which give support to your body especially to your back and shoulder which gives you correct posture.
- Fourthly, simplicity is the key. A Mother-to-be doesn’t have to be a fashionista. Dress simply but elegantly. Comfort is the prime key so, don’t cover yourself with heavy accessories etc. make it simple and sophisticated.
- Lastly, choose clothes which are stretchable. They are called clothes that grow with you. We all know as the month passes size of the belly increases so, pick a cloth which is stretchable and fits your body perfectly each time you wear it. This way, you can wear them for many more months during your pregnancy period.
There are some maternity pieces that one should own in their pregnancy. They are:
- Summer Maxi dress – These are flowy and comfortable doesn’t make you look shabby. Instead maxi dresses always flatter your body type.
- Designer Denims – They grow with you and have a comfortable waistband. These denims are comfortable and give you great support. It ensures that one doesn’t miss their favorite pair of jeans even when they are pregnant.
- Cross-over tops – These tops are comfortable and provide a drape effect. Easy to wear, these tops definitely flatter your curves and make you look good.
- Winter coats – Since winters are approaching, long coats could be a really good option to cover you.
- Comfortable Pajamas – Pajamas and yoga pants are always comfortable to wear and they look good for a casual look.
These are few little points that you can remember and put it on your list. Pregnancy is all about feeling good and being pampered. So even if you are pregnant still don’t forget to make heads turn.